Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Soursop Plays a Role in Neurological Syndroms Such As Parkinson's and PSP

By Roxanne Speers (Copyright, 2011 -- All Rights Reserved)

I lost my Aunt (aka, my real mom) to PSP (Supra Nuclear Palsy) in September of 2008.

During her illness I continued to stay in touch with other members of the psp.org forum to obtain information and support from others who were suffering, or knew someone suffering, from this disease. It was difficult to find a correlation between other members and the symptoms Auntie Una was suffering through.

My cousin works with the elderly and was recently reading a study on the toxins related to Parkinson's and PSP. The study showed a high frequency in atypical parkinsonism in Guadeloupe. They found a relation contained in the fruit and leaves of the tropical plant Annona Muricata (soursop).

The PSP site states: "One important clue to a possible dietary factor in the cause of PSP comes from the island of Guadeloupe in the Caribbean. People there are far more likely to develop PSP and other "atypical parkinsonisms" than are people elsewhere. A questionnaire survey on Guadeloupe revealed that people with PSP-like illnesses there, were more likely than others to have consumed two native fruits called sweetsop and soursop. These fruits have since been shown to harbor toxins, that when given to laboratory rats cause damage to the brain very similar to human PSP. We don't yet know what, if any, foods in the Western diet contain similar toxins".

My family comes from the Caribbean and soursop is not an uncommon dish. I can't say that this is what caused Auntie Una to develop PSP, however it is a step closer in learning more about this rare disease.

To read more check out:
 CurePSP: Foundation for PSP|CBN and Related Brain Diseases
and
Journal of Neurology, Oxford Press

Donations towards a cure for PSP can be made on the CurePSP website.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hello! I'm very excited to inform everyone that I'm completely cured from my HSV 1&2 recently. I have used Oregano oil, Coconut oil, Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, Famciclovir, and some other products and it's really help during my outbreaks but I totally got cured! from my HSV with a strong and active herbal medicine ordered from a powerful herbalist and it completely fought the virus from my nervous system and I was tested negative after 12 days of using the herbal medicine. I'm here to let y'all know that herpes virus has a complete cure, I got rid of mine with the help of Dr Emmanuel and his herbal exploit. Contact him via email: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp him at +2348140073965
       thank you..

      Delete
  2. It seems to go back to that old saying,"you are what you eat ".I have pelvic cancer and have just found out that it feeds on sugar . I have now cut it from my diet .I have never heard of PSP and I hope you will post more info as you find it . I also have Lupus and up until a few years ago not to many people new what it was .Now through info sharing that has changed . I will pass your story on to the Lupus Foundations site in hopes more people will know about PSP .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My name is victor Dave, and i want to thank Dr .lala for the herbal remedy he gave to me, i was suffering from psp for so many years, but to God be the glory that i am healed with the herbal medicine that Dr .lala gave to me when i contacted him. i want to use this medium to tell everyone that the solution to our sickness has come, so i will like you to contact this great healer on his email address:(dr.lalaherbalremedyhome@gmail.com) with him all your pains will be gone, i am really happy today that i am cured of psp, i am now free from psp VIRUS after the use of his herbal medicine. Once more i say a big thank you Dr .lala for healing me, i say may God continue to bless you abundantly and give you more power to keep helping those that want your help in their lives. contact him now on his email: (dr.lalaherbalremedyhome@gmail.com.)

      Delete

  3. God bless Dr.Osas Ogbes for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2014 and I was taking my medications, I wasn’t satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr. Osas Ogbes and how he cured HERPES with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS SPEED POST. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 14 days later i was cured from HERPES, DR.OSAS OGBES truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don’t you contact him on doctorosasherbalhome@gmail.com and dr.osasogbesherbalhome@gmail.com Or contact his phone numbers via (WHATSAPP ONLY: You can also whatsapp him via +2348112252378) (CALLS ONLY: call him on +2348148824524)

    ReplyDelete

  4. God bless Dr.Osas Ogbes for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2014 and I was taking my medications, I wasn’t satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr. Osas Ogbes and how he cured HERPES with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS SPEED POST. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 14 days later i was cured from HERPES, DR.OSAS OGBES truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don’t you contact him on doctorosasherbalhome@gmail.com and dr.osasogbesherbalhome@gmail.com Or contact his phone numbers via (WHATSAPP ONLY: You can also whatsapp him via +2348112252378) (CALLS ONLY: call him on +2348148824524)

    ReplyDelete